We are working since 1902 as an Artist and "Tara Art Palace"
was established in the year 1954, situated in Jaipur (India). We are supplier, manufacturer, exporter & trader Marble Moorties & Statues. Our product range Marble Ganesh Statues, Marble Hanuman Statues & Marble Durga Mata Statue.
We have established a advanced infrastructure deftness, which helps us in streamlined functioning of our business dealings. The aims of this website are to highlight the achievements of a dynamic artistic tradition that our artist from Jaipur, Pt. LN Gautam
, Rajasthan Chief Minister Visit For His Father Statue 2011 Shree Jyoti Prakash Gautam has still kept live. We are exporting our products across the globe.
Our Recognition and Expertise With Awarded -
- Honoured With Gold Medal From British Empire Exhibition 1924 at Wembley (England ).
- Honoured by Chief Minister Mr Ashok Gahlot, State Award by the Government of Rajasthan in 1997.
- Honoured by Present Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhra Raje, State Award for Shreshtha Shilpi Award by the Government of Rajasthan in 2004-05.
- Honoured with Swai Jagat Singh award by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh-II Museum, City Palace, Jaipur in 2004.
- Honoured by Honorable Governor of Utter Pradesh Shri T. V. Rajeshver in 2006.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Mr Ashok Gahlot Visited For making of his Father Statue in our Art Gallery, 2011.